Aztec in Winter


     With all the commotions going on currently, I've found it a bit distracting to concentrate on singular things whole-heartedly.  But I'm back and wanted to show everyone my lush little poncho found at one of the best thrift stores in Vegas, Buffalo Exchange. Even though the calendar says we're in winter, I've been dressing for spring. Cutoffs and light coverage is my thing. 
     Also scored in my thrifting search were these darling little heel-less Litas from Jeffrey Campbell. They're seriously so striking and so easy to walk in. It looks like a lot of effort, but really, you're just fooling everyone and looking good while you do it. As usual, I keep a balance between my outfits, so in staying true to myself, I counteracted my long tank dress and tights with a bulky statement piece poncho. 





























What I Wore: Aztec Poncho- Thrifted | White Tank- Kimchi Blue | Shoes- Night Walk Heel Jeffrey Campbell



No comments:

Post a Comment