Heroine


     I love the idea of cropped hoodies in winter. Especially in Vegas, there's no commitment to being too hot or cold in the fickle weather. I've been looking for the perfect baddie outfit to go with my new lipstick from MAC (HEROINE) and anything from Dimepiece will do the trick. 
     For color balance, I chose to wear my maroon Dr.Martens, however, my creepers were a definite close second. One of the things that I love about my wardrobe is how interchangeable every item is. You can totally change the look and attitude of what you're wearing simply by switching out a few key pieces.. 
    

All of these lovely pictures were taken by another fellow vegas fashion blogger, 
http://lunarcandy.com

















WHAT I WORE: DIMEPIECE HOODIE or here |
Flannel- thrifted | Boyfriend jeans- Cotton On |
Shoes- Dr. Martens

1 comment: