Couldn't Stop if I Tried



So these last couple of weeks have been crazy busy for me! I feel like I've been running around this city like a chicken with my head cut off. Last week I attended Magic Market Week and met up with some pretty sick brands. Between socializing and walking around (which intwines with more socializing) I realized that shooting for my next post during the convention's downtime would be perfect. I've been obsessing over my skyscraper-like Qozmo's from Y-R-U. They add that over the top emphasis to make any outfit eye-grabbing and badass! I was able to distract the lovely people of Y-R-U away from their booths at Pool and the Convention Center long enough to get to know them a little bit and see how chill these people are. Oh, and I'm buying all of their SS14 line. Obvs.

Pool Trade Show 

Convention Center





















What I wore: Boys Dress- H&M | Shoes- Quzmo: Here Here or Here

-Xo Asia-




3 comments:

  1. Super cool pics :)
    Love it so much <3
    Nice outfit - I love Wicca

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/skull-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Amazing outfit!

    Need help! you need to go and click on the link in the post. http://www.britishchic.org/2014/02/my-wish-list-from-dress-sae.html

    www.britishchic.org

    with love Helen

    ReplyDelete